In the April 17, 2014 "Office of the President Newsletter", Eastern announced the purchase of new software from Ellucian Colleague. This student information and administration computing system started its implementation in the summer of 2014 and will continue through 2016.
Your myEastern experience is undergoing some changes. The information you have been accessing via myEastern will temporarily exist within two separate systems. Both systems require your current username and password.
To assist you in determining how to do some of your daily tasks during this implementation phase, please review the following before logging in
. Information will be changing over time as we transition to the new system:
You can still login from this page at the top right corner of this screen to do the following:
- View Your Course History
- Fill Out Your Time Card
- View 2014-15 Financial Aid
To access the services in the following list, please click here
and then click on the “Log In” link
in the top right corner of the new page:
- View Your 2015-16 Financial Aid
- View/Pay Your Bill
REGISTRATION (drop/add, course search, etc.)
REGISTRATION: WHAT TO KNOW
- Before registration, check your Degree Audit and number of earned credits through the current myEastern by logging in from this screen.
- Review the Registration Guide.
- Meet with your advisor and discuss your class selections.
- You are required to fill out a paper registration form with your advisor. Your advisor must sign off on this form and you are responsible to turn it in at the Registrar’s Office
Questions About Registration?
Please contact the Registrar Office.
If you cannot get into a course due to a missing prerequisite or corequisite, or a closed section, please contact your advisor.